Terms of Service
Your Conduct and Safety
1.1. For your protection and protection of all our Customers, the posting of any content on the Service, as well as conduct in connection therewith and/or the Service, which is in any way unlawful, inappropriate or undesirable is strictly prohibited (“Prohibited Behaviour”).
1.2. If you engage in Prohibited Behaviour, or we determine in our sole discretion that you are engaging in Prohibited Behaviour, your Account and/or your access to or use of the Service may be terminated immediately without notice to you. Legal action may be taken against you by another Customer, other third party, enforcement authorities, and/or us with respect to you having engaged in Prohibited Behaviour.
1.3. Prohibited Behaviour includes, but is not limited to, accessing or using the Service to:
- Promote or share information that you know is false, misleading, or unlawful; conduct any unlawful or illegal activity, such as, but not limited to, any activity that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, violates another Customer's or any other third party’s privacy or other rights or that creates or spreads computer viruses;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Transmit or make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, lewd, violent, hateful, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Transmit or make available any content that the user does not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, including without limitation, any content that infringes a third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property and proprietary rights;
- Transmit or make available any content or material that contains any software virus or other computer or programming code (including HTML) designed to interrupt, destroy or alter the functionality of the Service, its presentation, or any other website, computer software, or hardware;
- Interfere with, disrupt or reverse engineer the Service in any manner, including, without limitation, intercepting, emulating or redirecting the communication protocols used by us, creating or using cheats, mods or hacks or any other software designed to modify the Service, or using any software that intercepts or collects information from or through the Service; retrieve or index any information from the Service using any robot or another automated mechanism;
- Participate in any activity or action that, in the sole and entire unfettered discretion of us results or may result in another Customer being defrauded or scammed;
- Transmit or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or mass mailing such as, but not limited to, junk mail, instant messaging, "spam", chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other forms of solicitations;
- Create Accounts on the Website by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; impersonate another Customer or any other third party;
- Using of the cheating and unfair advantages including system malfunction and errors, also using of bots (automatic players) or exploitation of the “errors’; criminal activities, including money laundering and other criminal intrusions.
If you find or suspect that the player is cheating, colluding, or undertaking fraudulent activities, please inform our representative immediately. The Company reserves the right to terminate games or events in each of the above cases and in any other instances to avoid fraud.
The above list of Prohibited Behaviour is not exhaustive and may be modified by us at any time or from time to time. We reserve the right to investigate and to take all such actions as we in our sole discretion deem appropriate or necessary under the circumstances, including without limitation deleting the Customer’s posting(s) from the Service and/or terminating their Account, and take any action against any Customer or third party who directly or indirectly in, or knowingly permits any third party to directly or indirectly engage in Prohibited Behaviour, with or without notice to such Customer or third party.
© 2023 Croissant . All Right Reserved